Germany Job Seeker Visa
Germany is a wonderful destination for immigrants .Germany is a country with fairy tales castles and villages, breath-taking nature. With high growth and low unemployment, it is the perfect place to go if you are looking for a job. Germany offers free education to its residents and is considered to be a highly safe and attractive living and working environment. Highly skilled workers are in high demand in Germany.
What is a job seeker visa?
Applicants applying for the Germany Long-Term Residency Permit can apply through the job seeker visa, which permits you to stay in the country for six months and look for a job. If you find employment within these six months, you will be given the Germany work visa or a Germany work permit and you will be allowed to work and live there.
In order to obtain this visa, you should have the following:
- Applicants must be eligible to apply.
- Compile all the necessary and important documents
- Fill out an application form and book your visa appointment
Eligibility Criteria for the applicants
There are several requirements that applicants need to fulfill to become eligible to apply for the Germany job seeker visa. There are some of them:
- Hold a Bachelor of Master’s Degree from a German university or an equivalent foreign degree
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in your related field of study
- Show proof that you have sufficient funds to cover your stay during the time you are in Germany
- Have travel or medical insurance for your entire stay in Germany or until you get your Work Permit
If you checked and qualify all of the criteria, then you’re one step closer to getting your visa.
Check your eligibility with us by filing your Free Assessment Form and Get our experts advice .
How do you benefit from it?
- There are many benefits of migrating to Germany on a Germany Job Seeker visa. The process time taken for getting this visa is less than 6 weeks.
- After getting a job, one can apply for Blue Card, from within the country.
- On an employment resident permit, on completion of 5 years, you can apply for permanent residency.
For further assistance regarding your migration to Germany via job seeker visa. Please fill out our FREE ASSESSMENT FORM one of our consultant will get back to you. For more updates visit us.