FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER PROGRAM
The Federal Skilled Worker Program is a golden opportunity for foreign skilled/professional migrants to obtain Canada PR. The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) selects immigrants based on their ability and point system. The Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program is a program which selects highly skilled, professional and experienced workers to get Permanent Residency in Canada.
Canada Express Entry under Federal Skilled Worker Visa where visa holder will be allowed to enter Canada and live and work in the country. Factors that are included during the calculation of points system for Permanent Residence Visa are as follows:
- Work experience
- English proficiency
Federal Skilled Worker Program Requirements
- A candidate is required to have at least one year of experience as full-time in the applying occupation in the past 10 years.
- Candidate occupation should be under Skill Type 0 (Managerial Occupations), Skill Level 1 (Professional Occupations) or Skill Level B (Technical Occupations and Skilled Trades).
- Candidate must obtain a minimum of 67 points under skill assessment comprising all factors.
- A job offer letter from a Canadian employer.
- Have good language proficiency score to the Canadian Language Benchmark of 7 in either English or French.
- Having sufficient maintenance funds to settle in Canada.
LET MIGRATION AND VISAS CHECK YOUR DETAILS
“Glad that after waiting for months I got my Canada Residence Visa. All thanks to Migration and Visas. Wonderful job guys. Thank you and God bless you. ” – Sunita Gorkpuri
“Migration and Visas best immigration consultants. Nice experience with you guys without your assistance and advice, I will not be able to achieve this. Thank you” – Lee.A.Charlie
“Thank you Migration and Visas for your genuine support and help. Because of you guys today I m here in Canada. I recommend migration and visas for Canada immigration. ” – Vijay Garg