Temporary Work Visa
A Temporary visa is for the people who really want to travel to Australia to do short-term, highly specialized, non-ongoing work or activity at the invitation of an Australian employer or company. An applicant can stay up to three months.
Highly skilled workers with a short-term work interest in Australia can apply for this visa. This temporary visa does not require any business sponsorship, but an offer letter from an Australian business.
This visa lets you:
- You can stay in Australia while your visa is valid.
- Visa is granted for short-term, highly specialized, non-ongoing work only.
- You can bring your family to Australia if they meet the requirements for including family members in your application.
- For a single entry visa, the applicant is allowed to enter Australia once. If you want to visit Australia again, then you have re-apply for the visa.
- On the day you first enter Australia your stay period begins on that day only.
For more information and details on Australia Working visa contact the Migration and visas| Immigration Consultants. Fill the Get assessment form and check your eligibility today!!