457 Work Permit Application Australia
The Australian Subclass 457 Work Visa permits Australian and overseas employers to sponsor an immigrant skilled worker to come to Australia for up to 4 years in order to work as skilled work. The visa holder’s family members can also gain entry to Australia and can work and/or study during their stay.
The Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457) permits the skilled workers to come to Australia and work for an approved business for up to:
- If your occupation is listed on the MLTSSL, you can work there for four years after the approval.
- If your occupation is on the list of eligible skilled occupations but is not listed on the MLTSSL, then for two years you can work.
Advantages Of Subclass 457 Visa
- Work and live in Australia for up to 4 years.
- Unlimited travel options inside and outside of Australia.
- Bring your partner or family to study or work in Australia.
MIGRATION AND VISAS WORK PERMIT APPLICATION ASSISTANCE
The candidate must have a valid work permit that permits him to work and live in Australia. He must get a job offer by any genuine Australian company. If the Australian employer offers you a sponsorship, this will help you to obtain a work permit in Australia.
For Australian Work Permit application, you can consult Migration and Visas immigration consultants to work with you all throughout the process of application. To check your eligibility fill the Visa assessment form and book an appointment with one of our immigration agents.