AUSTRALIA WORK VISA
Australia offers many work opportunities to skilled professionals that permits them to migrate Australia. Australia is the perfect place to start your career as a skilled migrant. A skilled migrant can be sponsored by an employer, independent skilled or business migrants. Those candidates who are interested to get the sponsorship through an Australian employer or want to secure a nomination under State Migration Plan, Migration and visas can help you.
EMPLOYER NOMINATION SCHEME is a permanent work visa that is issued to international skilled workers who are sponsored by Australian employers. This type of visas is issued to filling up the skills shortages in the market.
STEPS FOR APPLYING FOR A WORK VISA
- Determine the category of work visa based upon the job offer.
- If applicable, the candidate must satisfy the requirements of a points-based assessment.
- The employer must complete an online sponsorship form before the individual can apply for the visa.
- An online application form should be filled by the candidate of the particular visa category.
- All the relevant documents must be submitted along with the application.
- The visa application fees should be paid to start the visa process.
Each year around 190,000 permanent visas and 100,000 temporary visas are issued by the Australian government. Time taken for visa processing is usually around 8-10 weeks so early applications are encouraged for a stress-free visa process.
“I am so excited that after waiting for months finally I got my New Zealand Residence Visa. All thanks to Migration and Visas. Fantastic job guys. Thank you and God bless you. “
“Thank you Migration and Visas for helping me to get a better lifestyle in New Zealand. Thank you for all the patience, dedication and hard work you put on my New Zealand residence visa application. Without your assistance, I will not be able to achieve this. “