489 Provisional Sponsored Skilled Migration Visa
Provisional Sponsored Skilled Migration Visa is a points-based visa for skilled workers who are nominated by a state or territory. To qualify, the applicant would need to be sponsored by either a relative living in a designated area or a State or Territory. A visa holder must live and work in a specified regional area and the visa is valid for four years.
To apply for this visa applicant must:
- be invited to apply.
- be below 45 years of age.
- Your occupation, skills, and qualifications must be on Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) OR the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL);
- Must have skills assessed by the relevant assessing authority.
- Must English proficiency test cleared
- Have to score at least 60 as it is the point based system.
- Must be physically fit and meet character requirement.
There are two type of Provisional Sponsored Skilled Migration Visa
- The Invited Pathway
- The Extended Stay Pathway
Benefits of skilled visa Australia that allow you and your family members to:
- can live in Australia for up to four years.
- Continue their study in a regional area of Australia.
- will travel in and out of Australia while you hold a valid visa
To apply for Subclass 489 visa it is necessary to receive an invitation. Applicants of Subclass 475, 487, 495, and 496 visas are eligible to apply for Skilled Sponsored visas. Dependents or family members of the main applicant can also apply for Subclass 489.
Complete Migration and Visas Free assessment form to speak to one of our Immigration Consultants if you have any query related to Australia immigration. Start your application process today and realize your dream of immigrating to Australia with your family.
“I am so excited that after waiting for months finally I got my Australia visa. All thanks to Migration and Visas. Fantastic job guys. Thank you and God bless you. ” –D.Morris
“Thank you Migration and Visas. I applied for Australia migration. I was not sure that I ‘ll apply for the visa because of my age factor. But when I met migration and Visas, they sort out all the things for me. Thank you once again”. – Pritam Mukharjee