AUSTRALIA PROVISIONAL INVESTOR VISA
A provisional visa is a temporary visa that may lead to the granting of a permanent visa if the candidate meets certain conditions. Provisional investor visas are for investors and business owners who wish to establish and start their business in Australia. The visa is valid for 4 years.
The Australian Government established five streams under the subclass 188 visa program, each contributing at varying levels to the country’s economy. These are;
- the Business Innovation stream
- the Investor stream
- the Significant Investor stream
- the Premium Investor stream
- the Entrepreneur stream.
These visas are based on points test and are only open to applicants upon being nominated by a state or territory government. In addition, applicants must also have received an invitation from the Department, once the Expression of Interest has been lodged.
Business Investor (Provisional) visa (Subclass 188)
To become an eligible candidate you must have:
- The candidate has to demonstrate that he has net business and personal assets of at least A$2.25 million.
- Have to make and maintain his designated investment of at least A$1.5 million in Corporation Bonds for at least four years.
- Commit to living in Australia.
- A candidate has to score at least 65 on the Innovation Points test. Points are calculated for:
- English language proficiency
- Experience in business or investments
- Net personal and business assets
- Business turnover
Interested in Migrating to Australia to establish your business? If you are not quite sure how to go about getting your Australian Business Visa? Migration and Visas tell you what you need to know. For more information and details on Investor visa contact the Migration and visas| Immigration Consultants. Fill the Get assessment form and check your eligibility today!!