Spouse Visa Australia

Australia Spouse Visa

If you are married to an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible Australian citizen for at least 12 months, you may be eligible for immigration by obtaining a Spouse Visa to Australia. Your spouse can sponsor you for a period of two years. You must be legally married to your partner at the time of applying for your application as your partner will more than likely be your visa sponsor. If you were married in a country other than Australia then, it should be recognized as valid under Australian law.

Australia Spouse Visa is categorized in 2 Subclass

  • Temporary Partner Visa (Subclass 309)
  •  Permanent Visa (Subclass 100)

Eligibility for a Partner visa you must:

    • You should be sponsored by an eligible person/ Australian citizen or by the permanent resident of Australia.
    • You should be legally married to your partner and be able to prove your mutual commitment towards each other.
    • Have to prove that you have a genuine and continuing relationship with your partner/spouse.
    • Have to show that both of you are living together or, if not, that any separation is only temporary.
    • Meet health and character requirements which will include a clear medical and criminal record.

We suggest that you seek professional advice before applying for an Australian Spouse visa. Migration and Visas team of immigration experts will be able to help you with your application and give you appropriate advice and information.

Disclaimer: Migration and Visas is registered and Licensed to offer up-to-date immigration advice. We are not affiliated with any Government and you can make an application directly to the govt websites who will only charge you the visa fees. We only charge for additional consultation and services for submitting your application agreed in advance with you in writing with no hidden Charges.