Spouse Temporary Visa

Australia Spouse Visa

Spouse Temporary Visa allows applicants to enter or remain in Australia on the basis of his married partner. This visa enables permanent residents of Australia can sponsor their spouse to Australia. They can come to Australia on a temporary basis which can lead to permanent residence in the future. This visa enables the sponsored spouse to:

  • Work and Live in Australia on a temporary basis
    – He / She can study in Australia
    – Can apply for Permanent Residency of Australia after 2 years.

Requirements for the Spouse visa are as follows:

  • The sponsor is either an Australia Citizen/Permanent Resident.
  • You are in a genuine and legal relationship and have been living together in a spouse-like relationship for at least 12 months.
  • Both of you must be living together or, if not, any separation must be only temporary.

As you are in a relationship,  you and your partner must show a mutual commitment to a shared life as husband and wife to the exclusion of all others.
 Interested in Migrating to Australia on spouse Visa? If you are not quite sure how to go about getting your Australia Spouse Visa? Migration and Visas tell you what you need to know. For more information and details on Australia Spouse visa contact the Migration and visas| Immigration Consultants. Fill the Get assessment form and check your eligibility today!!

Disclaimer: Migration and Visas is registered and Licensed to offer up-to-date immigration advice. We are not affiliated with any Government and you can make an application directly to the govt websites who will only charge you the visa fees. We only charge for additional consultation and services for submitting your application agreed in advance with you in writing with no hidden Charges.