Partner / Spouse Permanent Visa

Australia Permanent Partner Visa

The Partner visas (subclasses 100) allow the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident to live in Australia permanently. If your Spouse or Partner belongs to any of one

  • an Australian citizen
  • a permanent resident in Australia
  • an eligible New Zealand citizen; then you be granted a spouse permanent visa.

The Process

You can apply for a permanent visa by completing the one applicationIf the applicant meets all the legal criteria for the grant of the visa, you may be granted a temporary Partner visa (subclass 820). This visa is for 2 years, after the completion of these two years, if you meet all the requirements then you will be granted a permanent visa.

There are a number of advantages if you are a spouse visa holder subclass 100:

  • You will be allowed to live in Australia indefinitely.
  • You can study anywhere in Australia.
  • After a specific time period, you can apply for an Australian citizenship.
  • You can sponsor you eligible relatives for permanent residence.
  • You can travel to and from Australia multiple times for five years.

For more information and details on Australia Permanent Spouse visa contact the Migration and visas| Immigration Consultants. Fill the Get assessment form and check your eligibility today!!

Disclaimer: Migration and Visas is registered and Licensed to offer up-to-date immigration advice. We are not affiliated with any Government and you can make an application directly to the govt websites who will only charge you the visa fees. We only charge for additional consultation and services for submitting your application agreed in advance with you in writing with no hidden Charges.